Our Lady of Lourdes School is accredited by the following associations:
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Why WASC Accreditation?
- Certification to the public that the school is a trustworthy institution of learning
- Validates the integrity of a school’s program and student transcripts
- Fosters improvement of the school’s programs and operations to support student learning
- Assures a school community that the school’s purposes are appropriate and being accomplished through a viable educational program
- A way to manage change through regular assessment, planning, implementing, monitoring and reassessment
- Assists a school/district in establishing its priority areas for improvement as a result of the perpetual accreditation cycle that includes
Our previous WASC accreditation was completed in 2014 and resulted in a six-year accreditation. We will continue to work on our Action Plans to better our school and our community.