The curriculum of Our Lady of Lourdes School is designed to educate the whole child and provide a solid foundation for higher Catholic education. We facilitate the child’s development by looking to emphasize the following important aspects.
- Spiritual – by integrating Christian values throughout the curriculum.
- Intellectual – by teaching an academic program that is both rigorous and relevant.
- Psychological – by teaching respect for oneself and for others.
- Social – by involving student in activities both within the Parish and in the community at large.
- Cultural – by encouraging tolerance, acceptance and responsibility as members of the world community.
- Physical – by valuing health, nutrition and physical activity as part of our daily lives.
Our Lady of Lourdes School is accredited by WASC.
Primary grades (K-5) are taught in self-contained classrooms, while middle school grades (6-8) use departmentalized scheduling.