- Appreciate and learn about our multicultural society.
- Take responsibility for actions.
- Think globally.
Schoolwide Learning Expectations
SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS (SLEs)
Self Aware Individuals:
- Develop and use our gifts and talents wisely.
- Keep a positive attitude on life.
- Seek to be self-confident and self-motivated.
- Able to express our ideas clearly.
- Express our opinions while valuing those of others.
- Able to listen respectfully.
Life Long Learners:
- Master the basic learning skills.
- Embrace the latest technology.
- Develop an enthusiastic view of life.
- Approach problems with a positive mindset.
- Know and understand Catholic traditions.
- Develop a personal relationship with God.
- Appreciate the dignity of life.
- Proclaim the Church’s message through action.
OLL School Pledge
We, the responsible citizens of Our Lady of Lourdes School are Self Aware Individuals, Effective Communicators, Life Long Learners, and Faith Filled Catholics Who are ultimately responsible for Others and “RSelf”.