Tuition and Fees
TUITION AND FEES FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
|Each Child:||Student Fee||$475|
|Technology Fee||$ 50|
|Each Family:||PTO Membership & Fundraising||$125|
|PTO Raffle for Education||$200|
|Family Fun Days||$ 60|
|Yard Duty Fee||$ 50|
|Catholic Schools Raffle||$150|
|Student Service Fee per child||Fundraising Fee per family||SUB-TOTAL
Each family must agree to fulfill the tuition and fees requirements for their child(ren) to attend Our Lady of Lourdes School.
- Each family is required to volunteer 50 hours of service. Each hour that is not fulfilled will be charged to the family at a rate of $20/hour, or a total of $1,000 for the year.
- The $50 Yard Duty Fee is refundable upon completion of five (5) days of lunch yard duty shifts per family.
- All families must work assigned shifts per family at the Family Fun Days Carnival and two Bingo shifts during the months of October 2017 through September 2018.
- Each family is required to meet the $CRIP Program commitment of $200.00 per family.
- Attendance at all four (4) PTO meetings is mandatory.
- PTO RAFFLE FOR EDUCATION WINNERS MUST BE FULL PAYING TUITION FAMILIES.
- 7th grade fee of $75.00
- 8th grade fee of $150.00